Monday, June 11, 2012

Double time.

I hope you all were off to a great week.  Today I did a whole lot of nothing!  I went shopping for some new work dresses and then to get some new workout shorts.  All mine are getting too big!  What a great feeling.  When I got back home, I decided to watch tv for a couple of hours and just enjoy my "me" time.

At lunch I was craving mexican, so I made myself a healthy taco salad.  I used a ton of lettuce, diced up tomatoes, non fat cheese, some crushed up baked tortillas, lots of salsa and pico.  It was so yummy and filled me up for the entire afternoon.

It started pouring around 4 pm.  My boot camp class is outside, but we have a pavilion we can go under when it rains.  I knew that with the rain we would be under the pavilion and that meant not a lot of cardio.  I decided to go get in a quick run before heading to boot camp.  I ran 4 miles then headed over to get my boot camp on.  We focused lots of arms and core.  It was such a good work out.  I came home and made myself my favorite protein shake!  It's like a dessert to me.  So yummy!!!

Well I am out.  I need go to drink lots of water and try to go to sleep.  Meeting my friend at hot yoga at 6 am!  Can't wait!

Have a great night y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment