Sunday, June 17, 2012

Week roundup

The week is winding down and that means time for a new week!  Like I have said before, I love Sundays.  Sundays are a day to relax but also figure out next weeks plans and goals and to start fresh!  


I have a couple goals in mind, but would really like to push myself this week, so I need to think extra hard!  Will get back to you tomorrow on this coming weeks goals.


I woke up this morning and had a big egg white tomato and onion omelet with a fruit bowl on the side. 


Then I headed to hot yoga and sweated out all the alcohol that I consumed last night while playing golf with my fiance.. Sorry to whomever was next to me ;)


Then John and I packed a cooler for lunch and headed to the pool.  We both took a nap and woke up and enjoyed our lunch poolside!


I am doing some work for a little bit while he is at his friends watching golf.  I'm about to head over there soon to grill out.


My week was fabulous!  Had such a great time with so many different people.


Here is a recap in pictures of some of the things I did this week!




















No comments:

Post a Comment