Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Holy Hotness Yoga

This morning I woke up early to go to hot yoga.  My internal alarm clock went off at 5 am and I was up and at it.  I made some coffee, watched some news, ate some fruit and was headed out the door.  I met my friend for 60 minutes of hot yoga that focuses on your core.  Today was a challenging class!  I was already sore in my core from boot camp yesterday, so when the instructor kept having us crunch out our abs, and keep going, and keep going, it BURNED!  It felt so great though.  By the time class was ending, I was drenched in my own sweat.

I am now enjoying a protein shake and the news before I head to a work training for a few hours.

will check in later.

Have a great Tuesday!

ps, it's National Peanut Butter Cookie Day.  So go get your cookie on. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment