Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tired Thursday!

This morning started off with me getting out of bed at 4:30 AM.  My alarm wasn't set until 5:15, but for some reason I couldn't sleep.  I went downstairs and made my keurig vanilla coffee, watched some news and had an apple and some puffed wheat cereal with a splash of almond milk.  I then got dressed and quietly left the house to head to boot camp.  


At boot camp our instructors focused today on cardio and core.  All week long I have been doing tons of core.  My core, and my entire body need a break.  I am taking tomorrow off from all exercises and I am not going to feel bad about it!  


After boot camp I went straight to work and got ready there.  I fixed myself an egg white omelet with a slice of american cheese and pico inside.  It was so good!  I of course topped the omelet with some ketchup and hot sauce!  For my fruit I went with a banana and grapes.  In case you can't tell, I eat a banana every morning for breakfast.  I love them so much that I get excited to wake up to eat my banana.  






I was on the go for the majority of the day, but finally am home and I am exhausted!  For dinner I threw in 2 pieces of chicken into the crock pot and will be having them with some mango salsa on top with corn on the cob as a side.  


I will be planted in front of the television all night and relaxing!


Busy day tomorrow!


Have a great night everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment