Monday, June 4, 2012

Workout

Today's workout consisted of a 60 min circuit training.   The instructor focused a ton on arms and cardio.   When I go to this workout I love to get my butt kicked.  Tonight sure did just that.   We used the kettle bell, equalizers, weights, resistance bands and medicine balls.  We started with cardio, went into an arm burnout, core, back to cardio (may suicides) and then ended with core.The temp outside was around 80 degrees and the sun was out.  Ohhhhh, how I love the feeling after a sweaty workout.

The picture below is what I had for lunch today.

A salad with chicken, blueberries, strawberries, carrots, with raspberry vinaigrette mixed with poppy seed dressing!!  I also had my go to yogurt as well!  yum yum.

I have been drinking lots of water today to try and flush all the alcohol out of my system from this past weekend festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment