Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wide awake!

Hi all!

So glad it is Thursday!  This means that my fiance is coming home today!

This morning I got up at 5am for boot camp.  I surprisingly was wide awake and ready to go.  I grabbed an apple and some coffee before heading out to a park where I do an all girls boot camp.  I am obsessed with this class;  It seriously has changed my life!  I will post at a later time about this "booty camp" that I love so much!

At boot camp we did lots of exercises on the stabilizer, equalizer, resistance band, medicine ball and free weights.  I was a little tight in my legs and hips from hot yoga last night and still sore in my back from Monday's boot camp.  The hardest part of boot camp for me was doing "flys" with our free weights.  Like I said, I am still super sore from Monday, so I could definitely feel the burn!  Looks as though John will have to give me a massage tonight. ;)  At the end of boot camp, I knew I had to leave about 5 minutes early to make it to work on time, but when the instructor told me the last 5 minutes were abs, I stayed.  I figured I would shorten my shower! ;)

I love getting a hard workout in first thing in the morning.  I feel great all day and knowing that I will have downtime at night is also a great feeling..... especially after a long day of work.


Breakfast

For breakfast I made an egg white bagel sandwich with hot sauce and a bowl of strawberries, grapes, blackberries and raspberries!  So good.   Oh, and I had the rest of my coffee that I didn't finish from earlier.



I may be back later if I have some free time.  If not, have a GREAT afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment