Saturday, June 16, 2012

Great times with friends

Last night our double date night was a lot of fun.  John and I enjoyed some great conversation with some great friends.  Sadly, the restaurant was a bust.  It was very hard to hear across the table unless you were screaming, the food was just okay, the portions were small and very expensive.   But, it just goes to show that the people that you surround yourself with can determine how your night goes. I had a fabulous time with our friends, even though the restaurant wasn't what we expected.

We sure did try to make the best of the restaurant by ordering some cocktails.

John got a mojito.

And I got a glass of pinot grigio.  I only had about half before I started getting heart burn and gave it to John to finish.
















After dinner we still weren't full, so I suggested we run to the Fresh Market and grab a cupcake to share and then go get a cappuccino at Starbucks and enjoy our tasty dessert outside.
















This morning John and I got up around 7 and headed out for a 4 mile run and then we went to a parking lot and did lots of sprints.  I loved how I felt when I was finished doing sprints.  John was pushing me and I love being pushed.  We then came home and I made him do several sit ups and push ups with me!  I promised him that if he did them with me, I would make an awesome breakfast for him.

Breakfast consisted of the stuffed banana french toast.  It was John's first time trying it and he LOVED them!  We had an apple and some watermelon on the side with some chocolate cocoa coffee!

I then headed to a bridal store with my good friend to help her pick out a bridesmaid dress for her wedding.  She picked out a stunning bridesmaid dress.  Love them!

I am exhausted at the moment and may take a cat nap before Johnny and I head out to the golf course to play 18 holes and get our drink on!!

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment