Friday, June 15, 2012

Stuffed french toast

It's Friday, Friday...gotta get down on Friday!!

I just had the most amazing breakfast ever....and I made it!  It was so tasty, but is considered the best breakfast ever because it is also healthy!!

I made lightened up banana stuffed french toast.  Yummmmm.  I'm so full but want more!


I put some sugar free syrup on top and then added my bowl of fruit, of course!


These french toast are so easy to make!

What you will need (if making only for yourself!)
1 banana
2 slices of bread
cinnamon
splenda
egg
milk

(I of course made everything "healthier" by using 2 slices of low calories bread, egg whites and almond milk)

1) In a bowl smash a banana and add 1 tsp of cinnamon and 1 tsp of splenda.  Mash together.
2) In another bowl combine 1 egg, 2 tbsp of milk, one tsp of splenda, and 1 tsp of cinnamon.
3) Put the banana spread in between two slices of bread.  Pack down like a sandwich.
4) In a narrow dish, place in "sandwich" and then pour half of the egg mixture on top of bread.  Flip bread around and coat on other side.
5) On the stove, cook each side of the bread for 3 minutes on medium heat.

Enjoy!

I have a semi busy day today.  In about 5 minutes I will be headed out the door for more work training.  Then I have a doctors apt.  After that, more training I need to do online and I may just go to  Barnes and Noble and do work there.  I love that place!  Then home to clean and then get ready for a double date with my fiance and two of our other good friends!

Today is my day off from working out and my body most certainly needs it!  I am taking John for a morning run tomorrow and then he is taking me to the track to do lots of sprints!  I'm strangely looking forward to it!  I love being pushed.  

Have an amazing Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment