Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Too much wine!!

Happy Hump Day!


Today started off with me being just a little hungover!  Last night I had a girls wine tasting night at my house and we sure did drink lots!  I didn't have a big dinner, so on about the 4th tasting, I was already feeling it!  Girls being girls, we chatted, drank, chatted some more and the glasses kept filling up! I had a great time with the ladies that came.  A few more ladies were suppose to come, but with busy schedules they couldn't all make it.



The first thing that I did this morning was drink several cups of water before having my morning coffee.  I wasn't in the mood to eat right away, so I ended up having breakfast around 8.  For breakfast I had my go to cheerios with sliced up banana and strawberries.  

I then went to work.

Got off work.

Ran to the grocery store for some veggies to put in my omelet for tomorrow.

Am sitting on the couch catching up on The Real Housewives of Orange County as I type this.

Headed to hot yoga tonight.

The best part of the day today will be with my fiance comes home!  I swear I'm such a little kid on the days he comes home from traveling for work.  We have a lot of "us" time planned this weekend!  I can't wait!


I am so sore from boot camp Monday and my circuit training yesterday.  My booty and chest are so sore that it hurts to touch.  Looks like John gets to massage me tonight!  For some reason I get pleasure out of being sore.  I think it is the feeling of knowing I worked my butt off.  Being sore also lets me know that I need to work those muscle more.  But the best part about being sore is the obvious..... massages!


Tonight for my workout I am only doing hot yoga.  I was going to go for a run before hand, but my legs need a break and plus I have boot camp first thing in the AM.  


Gotta go get my hydrate on so I don't pass out at yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment