Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday-favorite day of the week!

Another BEAUTIFUL DAY!

I'm sure some of you are getting sad that the weekend is almost over, me on the other hand, love Sundays! Sundays usually are a day of relaxation with my love.  We typically like to have a big breakfast outside, go golfing, go for long walks, or have a picnic in the park.  On rare occasions, we don't leave the couch all day (last sunday)!  I always look forward to starting a new week.  This means setting new goals for myself, coming up with new workouts, trying new things, starting the week with a positive attitude, writing my grocery list for the week, and writing in my planner.  Sundays always start with a big cup (or two or today three) of coffee and then I'm ready to tackle the day!

Today is not a normal Sunday.  If I had it my way, I would have had my breakfast with John outside, watched some news, we would have went grocery shopping together, and then we probably would have taken our lunch to the pool and relaxed all afternoon, gone for a walk or run and then finished the night off with some grilling and watching a movie.  Well that's not happening because I have to do some work today, run lots of errands on the other side of town, and wont be home until after dinner.  Let's just say that I am really looking forward to next weekend!

Breakfast today consisted of an egg white sandwich with a bowl of mixed fruit.


Workout today will be NOTHING!  Today is my day off.  If I have time tonight when I get home, we may go for a walk?  We will have to see.

Have a great Sunday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment